Friday, February 8, 2019

Gens Bangin Mixtape

Listen to get to know me

Image result for aesthetic images music

These songs are played very loudly in my car, my beats, and my stereo.
This is my #1 song i play in the car with my mom and we get down to it.😎
This song has a very peaceful background tune! It makes me think of the beach & palm trees.
This song is on my TOP indies playlist on Pandora, It has such a chill vibe to it.
I sing this loudly to my boyfriend in the car blowing his speakers out! 💛
Thank u next, is relatable to my ex’s who made me who i am today THANKS!

Image result for aesthetic images music black
 These songs are my coping songs, when i‘m depressed i play these to get the sadness out.
This song has always meant something to me! and i blast it on my stereo as i cope with issues. 
This song gives me the motivation to keep going.
This song is played when i want to be petty.
My parents dedicated this song to me when i was recovering from a very brutal breakup my freshman year. it really helped and makes me tear up at some points.
This song has my heart, my dad plays it in the car and every time it comes on i think of him because he sings it so loud and thinks he sounds exactly like Blake Shelton. 

5 comments:

  1. You have a really food taste in music, I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your reasoning - #3 has me wondering what I like to listen to when I want to be petty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the song choices and your reasoning is really good

    ReplyDelete