Monday, March 25, 2019

Would you Rather..






1: I would rather pick the way i die because i don't want to be sitting here waiting for the year i die.

2: I would rather have a college named after me because having people attend my college would make me feel very accomplished.

3: I would rather have free WiFi wherever i go so that i don't have to be bugging people for the WiFi password.

4: I would rather resolve my biggest regret because i've done a lot of things that i've felt very guilty about and have never resolved them.

5: I would rather have my own private island because planes are very debatable because you never know if u are gonna crash and die, so i'm not taking any risks.

6: I would rather be able to read minds because i would use it to read the smartest person in the class to cheat on a test.

7. I would rather have 100,000$ in cash so i can go on a shopping spree.

8: I would rather date my celebrity crush for 2 years because it's better than a "friendship".

9: I would rather have my dream car because i can show it off.

10: I would rather be a Ninja so that i can i can sneak up on people without them seeing me.

11: I would rather restart my life because i wonder what my life would be like if i chose different.

12: I would rather live the life of fame and wealth so i don't have to worry about being broke/homeless

13: I would rather have the ability to see into the future because i would like to see how my life is like 20 years from now.


No comments:

Post a Comment